Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry or any related field
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years of prior experience in a similar position
Contract Length: 3 years
Brief Description on Duties:
• Ensure that the company’s market share meets top management’s expectations on the level of product, client and territory.
• Assist in setting annual and timely sales targets based on credible and accurate analysis of historical performance and management’s future expectations.
• Identify assess and manage clients’ needs and expectations in a timely manner.
• Addressing clients’ needs by acting as a focal point of communication with the various relevant departments within the company.
• Address client management challenges faced by the sales team by providing the necessary guidance to the team and by maintaining continuous communication with the client.
• Monitor the collection status per client/category and territory and ensure to reflect client’s expectations on payments terms to management
• Attend international conferences, prepare necessary summary reports, and proposed action plans.
• Participate in tender submission in coordination with Business Development and top management to ensure that the tender requirements are met and that the tender is being submitted in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
• Propose to management new products/supplier’s business development opportunities and provide initial assessment with the Business Development function.
• Maintain close monitoring of the sales performance of sales team and report, to top management, potential red flags in a timely manner with a proposed course of action.
• Communicate and coordinate with supply chain and warehouse functions in relation to forecasted sales and shipment arrival dates.
Post Graduate Degree is strongly preferable
MS Office proficiency especially in relation to Power Point and Excel
ERP is a plus
Arabic and English writing and speaking skills