Our employees are our most valuable resource.
Team work is essential; It signifies that people are working towards a shared purpose and common goal. We are much more likely to perform well when we work effectively as a team.
This is because good teamwork creates synergy - where the combined effect of the team is greater than the sum of individual efforts. This creates a friendly, positive and joyful atmosphere for work.
Training and people development isn't just important to our company. It is vital. We believe in investing and growing the knowledge of our employees. It is crucial to improve performance, increase employee satisfaction, increase innovation and optimize adherence to quality standards.
Working with Pharmamed is promising for your career path and personal development.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Biology or any related field
Years of Experience: 0-1 year
Contract Length: 3 years
Brief Description on Duties:
- Create and implement a territory planning methodology based on a sales cycle of xx weeks to ensure that all doctors/health professionals/pharmacies. Within own areas are visited on a regular basis and that time spent travelling is maximized
- Perform regular marketing activities as requested by management
- Maintain proper product knowledge
- Propose and organize round table discussion at regular intervals according to company standards
- Regularly conduct group sales presentations according to the numbers required by company activity levels
- Classify and appoint key doctors and key allied health professionals and pharmacies, adding to the information in company office database
- Ensure all sales collateral, product samples, etc. are kept and distributed in an appropriate manner
- Communicate competitors’ activities, report new competitors suggesting the best methods to counteract such activities to the Sales Supervisor (consumer health)
- Ensure all expenses are claimed and accurately recorded on a regular basis according to the company policies
- Ensure that all sales records relating to each area or cycle are recorded accurately and results are fed back to the Sales Supervisor (Consumer health) in terms of demographics/spend/changes etc. to maximize sales potential
- Any other duty as assigned by the Sales Supervisor
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Marketing and Promotional knowledge
REGIONAL ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/Finance or any related field- Post Graduate Degree is a must
Years of Experience: Minimum 6 to 9 years of prior experience in a similar position (preferably in pharmaceutical field).
Contract Length: 3 years
Brief Description on Duties:
- Ensure that the account receivables ledger is accurate and being updated in a timely manner.
- Follow up on collection with the sales teams to ensure that the clients are adhering to the credit limits.
- Report to top management in case of default or significant delays from customers and agree on action plan in a timely manner to address the noted issue.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reconciliations with customers and validation of accounts
- Ensure that payments are made to suppliers in accordance with the agreed-on terms and conditions mentioned in the existing contracts.
- Ensure that accounts payable schedule is accurate and being updated in a timely manner
- Perform periodic reconciliations with the suppliers to ensure obtaining confirmations in a timely manner
- Ensure that cash on hand is within the approved limit set by management and ensure that cash is deposited in the bank as per the approved policies
- Ensure that cash available in the banks matches the business needs in relation to currencies especially in relation to the terms agreed with the suppliers and the payments due date
- Prepare periodic actual reports and submit to management for discussion and feedback: this includes balance sheet, cash flow, P&L
- Conduct periodic budget vs. actual analysis based on the approved budget, provide management with variation analysis and justification, and act on the approved corrective action as mandated by top management.
- Provide management with periodic financial dashboard highlighting the key ratios applicable to the company’s industry and nature of activities, including but not limited to: inventory turnover, receivable turn over, quick ratio etc..
- Coordinate with the external auditor in terms of attending meetings and providing necessary information in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all requests of governmental and related bodies are being addressed in a timely manner including but not limited to tax declarations, NSSF declarations without any penalties being imposed on the company
- Provide close supervision and guidance to the finance and accounting team to ensure the accurate and timely execution of the tasks assigned to them
- Provide support for the team while coaching and performing the appraisal
- Annual training courses of not less than 5 in field of expertise and team management/interpersonal skills
- MS Office proficiency especially in relation to Power Point and Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Emotional Intelligence including conflict resolution
- Business Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Diligence and attendance to details.
- Team Management & Supervision.
- Delegation and monitoring
Apply by sending an email to : email@example.com